Please make sure we have the correct contact details for you. if you have recently changed your mobile, please complete this form Update your contact details
Patient online access – keeping your online records secure
Having access to your records online is a great way to get involved in looking after your health. Your records contain personal information, so it’s important to keep them safe. You should take the same care with your health and social care records as you do if you use online banking.
Here are some tips on how to keep your records safe:
- If your record provider created a password for you as part of your log-in details, you should change it as soon as possible.
- Use a strong and memorable password that is at least 8 characters long.
- Do not write your password down or share it.
- Do not use words in your password which may be easy for others to guess, such as the names of your relatives or pets.
- Always log out of your records when you have finished using them.
- It is best to view your records when you are somewhere private, and on your own computer or mobile device.
- If you print information from your records make sure it is stored securely.
Further information and advice about keeping your online health and social care record safe and secure is available here.
Keeping your online health and social care records safe and secure (British Computer Society (BCS)
Patient Online Access Information
Protecting Your GP Record
What You Need To Know
Online Access FAQ's
Patient Online Registration Form Please do bring with you some form of identification, preferably photo ID like a passport or a driving licence.